Monday, May 30, 2011

Garbage Picking Hints

So I have spent the last few days moving out of my college house and into my new apartment. In doing so, I have gotten rid of a ton of things, as well as my roommates! We were hoping to bring stuff to the thrift store, but because of the holiday, we do what so many other renters do, throw it all out on the curb!

Typically, if you are by a place where you know a lot of people rent, check out their curbs at the end of the month, if they are moving out it is quite likely not all of their stuff is coming with them!

Our curb currently has a desk, a chair, a bookshelf, lamps, picture frames, pots and pans, just to name a few! Think of all the treasures you can find! :)

Have you ever garbage picked anything? Share!!!

I know that 3 of the desks at our house this year were garbaged picked. As well as our entire selection of Disney VHSs and other randoms!

1 comment:

  1. I like this one - help the garbagemen out. Lighten their load!!! Liz's Grandma :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sweet comments! I love to hear what you have to say!