Monday, July 11, 2011

Bed Pillows for only 50 cents!

Check out this deal from Totally Target... (dang, I really wish I had ink in my printer!)

Target Home Pure Essentials Basic Standard Bed Pillow $2.50 (Regular Price)
Room Essentials Basic Standard Bed Pillow $2.50 (Regular Price)
Room Essentials Xtra Firm Support Pillows $5 (Sale thru 7/16)
-$2/1 Bed Pillow (Fieldcrest Luxury, Room Essentials or Target Home) Target Web Coupon x8/13
= as low as 50¢ for the Target Home or RE Basic Pillows After Coupon 

Also, print the sharpie coupon for $1 off to get a 2 pack of sharpies for free (priced at $1 this week!) and a coupon for $1 off bread and milk purchase (bread is only $1 and if you buy the half carton of eggs you've really found a deal!)

1 comment:

  1. Love that your blog is back up and running! And... I'm happy to follow your finds on Twitter now too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sweet comments! I love to hear what you have to say!