Saturday, July 23, 2011

Free microSD adapter

Amazing deal at 1SaleADay!

"Today's item is being offered as 'Free + Free Shipping'. Please join our Facebook fanpage and Twitter fanpage and post a comment/testimonial BEFORE ordering this free gift. Obviously, there's no ultra-secret device we use to see whether you've done so or not, so it's all about the Code of Honor.

Easy to use, the microSD adapter employs USB 2.0 technology for high speed data transfers. Use it as a portable memory drive or to access files without a cable from your cellphone's microSD card. Afraid you'll lose the ultra-slim adapter? Attach it to your key-ring using the keyhole for safekeeping. You'll get one from a random assortment of colored adapters."

I hope I get a pink one! But I'll be happy with whatever of course! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sweet comments! I love to hear what you have to say!