Monday, September 19, 2011

More Blockbuster Codes Good Until 9/25

Since the last set of blockbuster codes expire today, here are nine NEW codes for you to use over at a Blockbuster Express kiosk. These codes are good for a one-night $1 DVD rental, and are valid until 9/23 (ecxept the last code, which is good until 9/25).

87PGAR9
62KRVF3
65RMAQ7
56AGSF4
43MMKC5
85JMMF7
23CHAH3
64HLG5P
LAS993 (exp 9/25)


Thanks The Shoppers Apprentice!


Some good movies I've seen lately that you could rent for free with these codes:
Rio - great movie - really funny!!!
Tron Legacy - I was not impressed with the plot, but Kevin said they have "sweet special effects"...so if that's your thing....
Something Borrowed - I really enjoyed this one! The books are good too - and you can always get those for free at the Library!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sweet comments! I love to hear what you have to say!