Thursday, October 27, 2011

Awesome Chicago deals! Manicures, Haircuts & Highlights, ect!!

So I found another one of those daily deals sites, similar to groupon.

Deal find has amazing Chicagoland deals right now! Check out these SWEET deals:
$29 for a Haircut, Wash,Blow Dry, Style, and Your Choice of Full Color or Half a Head of Highlights atSavi Hair Studio ($90 Value) - This is an AMAZING deal!!!! I told myself I was done highlighting my hair...but for this price, it's like paying for the haircut and getting the highlights FREE!!!
$39 for a 30 MinuteManicure, 30 Minute Pedicure and a 45 Minute Salt Glow Body Scrub at MirrorMirror Salon & Spa ($150 Value) - SERIOUSLY! How is this so cheap! I guess they are hoping you come in once and keep coming back. What a STEAL!!
$25 for Your Choice of a 60Minute Deep Tissue or Swedish Massage Performed by a Licensed Massage Therapistat Body Works Health & Wellness ($100 Value)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sweet comments! I love to hear what you have to say!