Sunday, October 23, 2011

Canvas People

So a lot of my favorite deal sites frequently post about this deal from Canvas People - which is for a "FREE" 8x10 canvas - (pay $14.95 shipping).
 Now, this isn't a BAD deal and I'm sure a lot of people love it BUT I just want to tell you that you can do so much better.

For one, an 8x10 as a canvas actually looks pretty small. Think about it, most of the time you put 8x10s in a frame. Think about it without the frame - it's kinda small.

And it's just a pet peeve of mine when people post about something calling it free - when it's really $15 shipping.

If you choose not to get your "free" 8x10 Canvas People offers 40% off any canvas with free shipping (so, now they offer the free shipping, huh?!) Anyway, a 16x20 canvas at this 40% off price is still $54.59!!!! I paid $28 for my 16x20 canvas from a Canvas Lifestyle deal I bought at Eversave!!!

So, if you want a canvas, this is what I would recommend. Check out daily deals sites (or here - I'm keeping my eye out for canvas deals!) and buy a voucher to use at a canvas site. These usually offer free shipping as well as huge discounts off their prices! Here's one that I found earlier, but is no longer available.

Thanks for letting me vent. Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sweet comments! I love to hear what you have to say!