Sunday, October 16, 2011

Great deal on peanut butter!

Peanut Butter deal at Dominicks from Mashupmom...
Stock up now before prices go up!!!

Skippy deal
  • Head over to Dominicks Just for U - (if you haven't signed up yet, you'll get a coupon for FREE eggs!)
  • IF you have the $1.79 Just for U price. Load that under personalized deals.
  • Also go in the Coupon Center and load $1.00/2 Skippy. If the stars are aligned right, both will come off.
  • Buy two Skippy Naturals only for $3.58. Get $1.00/2 e-coupon = $2.58.
  • Get back a $1.00 Catalina for a net cost of $1.58/2.

1 comment:

  1. You amaze me. I so love you too. Please have Kevin pick me up two containers. I will give him $2. More $ saved. You two my place it in my Christmas stocking. yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sweet comments! I love to hear what you have to say!