Sunday, October 30, 2011

Swag Bucks

So, this one has been around for a while, but I never really gave it a shot. Recently, I've been hearing some really positive things about it, so I am checking it out again.

Pretty much, sign up for Swag Bucks and earn "swag" by making searches - once you install the toolbar (not available on Google Chrome) your searches automatically go through swagbucks and you'll random earn swag for your searches. Easy enough way to make money. They also have special offers you can do in order to earn more "swag bucks." You can also earn money by watching videos, printing and redeeming coupons, playing games, among other things.
I don't want Swag Bucks to be something I feel I have to do - like I am stuck watching videos or completing surverys in order to get "swag bucks" to redeem for a gift card (they have a lot of good choices by the way! 450 Swag gets you a $5 Amazon giftcard) So I'm going to see how it goes just having the tool bar installed and not putting a lot (if any) extra time into it. I'll let you know how it goes!

Feel free to get started with me by signing up over at Swag Bucks and let me know if you feel like it is worth it for you! Or if you already use Swag Bucks, I'd love to hear your opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sweet comments! I love to hear what you have to say!