Thursday, November 24, 2011

Amazon: Canon A3300 Powershot - $109!!!

So, I like cameras! Check out Amazon's lightning deal on this Canon PowerShot A3300 IS Bundle with 4 GB Memory Card, Strap and Pink Polka Dot BuiltNY Pouch at Amazon! Its on sale RIGHT NOW for $109. List price is $250!!! I love my CanonPowerShot - and definitely did not get this sweet of a deal!
  • Easy to use, powerful A-Series camera has 16.0 Megapixels with a 5x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom (28mm wide)
  • Capture memories your way as either still images or in 720p HD video
  • Large, clear 3.0-inch LCD makes taking and viewing images a breeze
  • Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on 32 predefined shooting situations
  • New scene mode: Discreet Mode disables the sound

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sweet comments! I love to hear what you have to say!