Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Swagbucks Update

So I told all of you that I was going to give Swag Bucks another try a couple of weeks ago...see that post here...and I think it is totally going to be worth it! I downloaded the toolbar, and get 1 point for that every day just when I open my browser. Also, my searches sometimes go through swagbucks when I use the toolbar, and I randomly get swagbucks for that (once I got 50!) There's a daily poll you get a SB for. Also, you can play games and print coupons and get points for those things too!
I started out with about 130 points a couple of weeks ago (I had signed up before) and now have 320. Super easy! I hardly spent any time on it! I did one of the special offers, for mint.com, which was 90 points - but that was super quick and didn't cost anything, so I figured why not!
Here's how I got my swagbucks, so you can get an idea.
Really easy! And I figure, totally worth it! You can get a $5 Amazon giftcard for just 450 SB - I'm almost there!!! Let me know your feelings on Swagbucks if you have an account! If you don't, you might like trying it out! You can sign up for a Swagbucks account HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sweet comments! I love to hear what you have to say!