Saturday, November 19, 2011

SWEET deal on the Kindle Fire!

So I am so excited about the Kindle Fire. It's pretty much like the iPad but is less than half the price! I ordered mine but am anxiously waiting for it to arrive...when it does I'll update you guys on what it's like!
Anyway, right now the Kindle Fire is selling for $199 on Amazon, which is an amazing deal considering Amazon is actually losing money by selling it at this price! See Z6Mag for details! Considering that, I'm pretty sure it's not going to get any cheaper!

BUT make this deal even better by using a Mastercard and get $20 off! Enroll your Mastercard in the Here's to Moms promo to get a $20 reward sent to your email when you spend $200 online.

So, now your cost for the Kindle Fire is down to $179 once you receive your mastercard reward!

The Kindle Free ships free and I wasn't charged sales tax either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sweet comments! I love to hear what you have to say!