Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Jewel Grocery Shopping 12/6

So I don't usually share my grocery shopping deals...but today was just too exciting not too! I went to Jewel (2 of them actually on my way home) and got everything pictured (2 HomeLife paper towels, 2 boxes of Mrs. T's Pierogis, 2 jars of Jewel Brand pasta sauce, 1 box of Jewel Brand fruit snacks, 4-pack of Yoplait yogurt, and 4 Hormel hams) for just $5.84! That's a savings of $53.68!
I use JillCataldo and Mashupmom to plan out my grocery shopping!

Also, sign up for email updates from Jewel and get a $5 of $25 coupon. (The $25 total is before other coupons - just hand over this one first).

I used 2 coupon books that are currently in Jewel.

One is like a newspaper coupon book - found by customer service desk. This one has a BOGO FREE coupon for the hams.

"Fresh Holiday" coupon book has $3 off ham coupons, $1 off Essential Everyday item, and $1 off HomeLife paper product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sweet comments! I love to hear what you have to say!