Friday, September 23, 2011

Picaboo Photo Books - BOGO free!!

Picaboo is having a buy one get one free sale! This is an amazing offer because their photo book are TOP QUALITY! I love using snapfish and shutterfly, but when I want a book that looks nice and professional, I go to Picaboo.

I made a book of our engagement pictures on Picaboo and LOVE the way it turned out. I get a lot of compliments on how nice and professional the book looks - some people are surprised when they found out I did - seriously, people! :)
You can download their software for free and start editing on your computer using their pre-made layouts, or by creating your own.

Here's what you need to know to get this deal: Buy any Classic Book, Get a Copy Free. Use code: THELORAX. Ends September 30th. 

Classic Book prices start at $9.99.

It would have been perfect if they had this deal when I did my engagement pictures, because I could have had one for myself and given one to my parents. So if there is a book you want two of (think Christmas presents maybe) check out this deal! I don't think you will be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sweet comments! I love to hear what you have to say!