Monday, November 14, 2011

Arts Cow - Custom Cosmetic Bags 3 for $9.99!!!

ArtsCow has a SWEET deal right now!! You can get 3 Customized Cosmetic Bags for only $9.99 TOTAL!! Shipping Included!! (I made these for my bridesmaids!)

Enter code 3CBGS999 at checkout and your total will ONLY be $9.99 with FREE shipping!

You can choose any size cosmetic bag (including XL! I got medium bags for my bridesmaids and I thought that was a nice size - but of course you'd be able to fit so much more in an extra-large!) and you can design them however you want! You can add pictures, text, graphics, or use layouts they already have done for you. Plus you can order as many as you want over 3 bags and the price will be $2.99 for each additional bag.

Thanks One Frugal Chick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sweet comments! I love to hear what you have to say!