Monday, November 14, 2011

Fab.com - FREE $10 credit!

Fab.com offers a $10 credit when you sign up as a happy 5 month birthday to them!!! They are another one of those daily deal sites that offer sales from a variety of high end places at ridiculously cheap prices...but only usually for a couple of days. Totally worth signing up for - if you don't see something you like now, you might find something later!
See what they have to offer - and like everything this time of the year - think Christmas presents! They have candles that are priced around $10, a nine piece tea pot set for $20! Also, I think this "art cube" looks like fun - it's like building blocks for grown-ups! Yeah, I kinda want one...
So have fun shopping at Fab.com! Let me know if you find anything you love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sweet comments! I love to hear what you have to say!